Joint programme and Red Cross of Serbia on 18. October, European AHT Day, commenced a joint HT prevention campaign along with the marking of this important date. The prevention campaign “Things are not always as they seem” commenced simultaneously throughout Serbia to acquaint the public, particularly youth, with this grave problem in order for them to better understand related risks and consequences which should contribute to better overall prevention from becoming victims of human trafficking.
- RULES OF PROCEDURE ОN MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR PROTECTION OF VICTIMS OF TRAFFICKING IN HUMAN BEINGS IN SOCIAL PROTECTION
- SPECIAL PROTOCOL On acting of the judicial bodies in protection of victims of human trafficking in the Republic of Serbia
- Priručnik za poslanike – BORBA PROTIV TRGOVINE LJUDIMA
- Presentatie Algemeen (Engels)-4
- Presentatie Algemeen (Engels)-3
- Presentatie Algemeen (Engels)-2
- Présentation Belgrade
- UNGIFT TIP powerpoint_LewisDR
- Comprehensive Study on the Criminal Justice Response and Jurisprudence in the Area of Anti-Human Trafficking in Serbia
- UN Gift MT report fnl
- NAP izvestaj o sprovedenim aktivnostima
- NAP Report Summary
- Strategija izvestaj
- Krivicnopravni sistem i sudska praksa u oblasti borbe protiv trgovine ljudima u Srbiji
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija trgovine ljudima
- Analiza funkcionisanja Sluzbe za koordinaciju zastite zrtava trgovine ljudima
- UN Priručnik za poslanike
Regional Conference “Criminal Justice Response to Human Trafficking in South East Europe” was held in the Palace Serbia on 15 October. The Conference was organized as one of the activities within the Joint programme of UNHCR, UNODC and IOM to Combat Human Trafficking in Serbia. Some 80 professionals from the region took part at the Conference. The event was opened by the Prime Minister Dacic, Justice Minister Selakovic, Ambassador of Belgium H.E. Kundycki, MARRI Director Mr. Stojanovski and IOM Officer in Charge Ms. Markovic.
On 9. October Joint programme and Media Department of the Ministry of Interior organized a training for journalist with a topic “Reporting on Human Trafficking”. Speakers at the training were Mitar Djuraskovic, AHT Coordinator, professor Neda Todorovic for the Faculty of Political Sciences, Jelena Hrnjak from the Atina NGO, Senka Vlatkovic from NUNS (Independent Association of Serbian Journalists) and Sanja Kljajic, acting manager of the State Centre for Protection of HT Victims.
Three day workshop for the development of the Action plan for the National strategy of prevention and suppression of human trafficking and protection of victims in Republic of Serbia was held from 19 to 21 September in Vrsac, and was coordinated by the Ministry of Interior and its Border Police and AHT Coordinator. Technical support was provided by the Joint programme of UNHCR, UNOPDC and IOM to combat human trafficking in Serbia.
First Workshop with the aim to develop new Strategy for combating human trafficking was held from 21-23 May in Vrsac, in Hotel Srbija. The Workshop was hosted by the Serbian Anti-Trafficking Coordinator (Ministry of Interior) and was facilitated by the representatives of the Ministry of Interior Bureau for strategic planning. Read more…